Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lindsay Sadowski



HEY!!!! I cannnot believe I forgot to interview you...again. Will you do homework for me? Can u text me answers to questions I text you tomorrow? Thank you for a wonderful weekend. Xo


lol I knooooow!!!! Yes I can


Yay!!! 


Hello there lovely. Question one: have you ever had a transcendental experience. If so, describe it. :) 


I don't know if I ever had a transcendental experience but I can say If I did ever have one I would hope its one I can learn something from. 




Ooo good answer. 2: if you had to pick one sense and lose all others what would it be? 


I'm torn between sight and touch. But sight def. takes the win. I'm an artist i love the beauty of the world and without that I'd probably go crazy. 




Awesome. Lindz ur an eloquent texter. 3: what is your favorite attribute in a person? 


Honesty. It's a hard attribute to find actually. People tend to not be true to others and themselves which is frustrating. 




Yep. I'm with ya. We are so similar. 4: describe your happiest accident. 


I do believe everything happens for a reason. I wouldn't be with my boyfriend Vinny of almost 5 yrs now if the series of events before him hadn't had happened. There's more... 


Good keep typing. :) 


So my happiest accident would have to be that I am happy to be with who I am with now and the "accidents" were worth every moment and I don't take them back. 




Nice Lindsay. 5: if you had to choose one personal object to leave behind when you are gone, what would it be? 


I suppose if all other traces of my being were wiped away I would want something beautiful left if only one. So I'd have to choose an artwork of mine. 




YES!!! Perfect. I love your answers Lindz and I love you. I hope you have a good week. Give Vinny a hug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment