Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Andrea Miller Rhodes

1. Have you ever had a transcendent experience? If so, what happened?

When I met my husband Michael there was a complete rush of knowing. Earlier that night I was driving to the wedding where we met, alone, picturing what it would be like. Heading there I had a clear, connected vision of meeting someone, extending my hand to introduce myself and him saying in return..."Hello, I'm Michael."


2. If you had to pick one sense and lose all others, what would it be?

Sight


3. What is your favorite attribute in a person?

Sense of humor


4. Describe your happiest accident.

Discovering a little town called Tivoli.


5. If you had to choose one personal object to leave behind when you are gone, what would it be?

My 'second' wedding ring, I bought it in Ireland a few years ago. A beautiful Celtic design symbolizing an eternal bond...and a connection to our 'second' country. Our story.

No comments:

Post a Comment