Monday, August 30, 2010

el celso

1. Have you ever had a transcendent experience? [i.e., beyond the limits of ordinary and human knowledge] If so, what happened?


Aside from an alien abduction outside of Roswell back in the late 80s....I can't recall any transcendent experiences. Perhaps my memory of these events was erased now that I think about it.


2. If you had to pick one sense and lose all others, what would it be?

A sixth sense would be nice but also kinda creepy.... I guess I'll stick with my eyesight and definitely wouldn't mind losing my sense of smell in NYC - especially during the summer months...


3. What is your favorite attribute in a person?

A good sense of humor can go a looooong way!


4. Describe your happiest accident.

When I proposed to my wife on the roof of the MET. I wasn't planning on it and it was really more of a hypothetical question for me...then again it could have been all the whiskey.


5. If you had to choose one personal object to leave behind when you are gone, what would it be?

I hope to leave many behind but if I had to choose just one it would have to be a work of art that is so beautiful or amazing that it has a life of its own and manages to transcend time...well, at least for a couple of hundred of years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment