Friday, August 20, 2010

Matthew Dallas Vela

1. Have you ever had a transcendent experience? If so, what happened?

Yes. I mixed ecstasy with hallucinogenic mushrooms. I went swimming and was convinced I was in the boardgame candyland. Does that count?


 2. If you had to pick one sense and lose all others, what would it be?

My hearing. If I could never dance to music again I wouldn't want to continue living.


3. What is your favorite attribute in a person?

Open-mindedness and willingness to learn


4. Describe your happiest accident.

I'm so stumped on this one. I guess I'd have to say going through what I went through a few years ago when I got fired from my job and moved to NYC. I learned more about myself and gained so much life experience in that time. So many good things wouldn't of happened if I hadn't of been fired.



5. If you had to choose one personal object to leave behind when you are gone, what would it be?

The only deeply personal object I own is my sibling silver ring. I believe it protects me and connects me to the most important person in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment